Your spouse cheated. You feel betrayed. The trust is gone. How can you ever get past something so world-shattering?
Recovering from infidelity and trusting again may be one of the hardest things you do. The hurt, anger, jealousy and betrayal you feel can be paralyzing, but rest assured, it can be done. In fact, not only can you fully recover from the infidelity, you and your spouse can fully rebuild the trust in your marriage. The question for you is, do you want your marriage, and if so, do you want it to thrive? If your answer is yes, you must rebuild the trust and the only way to do it is to take action.
The Trust Is Gone. Help! is written by Davida Grant Brown, a certified marriage coach and Co-Founder of yesmarriagerocks.com, who transparently shares her own experience with infidelity and many components of the signature process she and her husband developed to help couples who want to save their marriage after infidelity. So, if you have a burning desire to save your marriage and move forward and you recognize yourself in one of these categories below, then The Trust Is Gone. Help! can help you:
- Don't know if you even have the ability to trust again.
- Are tired of waiting for the next shoe to drop
- Are tired of checking his phone, email and social media pages
- Dont know how to convert your decision to forgive and trust him again into actually forgiving and trusting him
- Are looking for someone whos been there, done that, and is not family, a friend or connected to your church
This practical self-help guide not only identifies the issues preventing you from moving forward, but gives you specific questions to answer and actions to perform individually and as a couple in critically important areas of your marriage so that you can actually move past the infidelity and restore trust in your marriage.
The Trust Is Gone. Help! provides step-by-step strategies that will help you:
- Figure out if you want your marriage and how to make that decision without conditions
- Perform a mental reset to put you in the best position to trust again or be trustworthy
- Translate the decision to forgive into forgiveness in your heart
- Identify any underlying issues in your marriage that may have contributed to the infidelity
- Establish clear boundaries moving forward, including Dos and Donts for each spouse
- Develop opportunities to build and exercise trust
The Trust is Gone. Help! is a pragmatic approach to equipping couples with the necessary tools to move forward and beyond the infidelity, together.